You've decided to invest in a website for your business. The site has been designed to your specification. It looks great. Your website is now live for everyone to see on the internet. It's important to know, how your site is performing, what pages are popular, which pages are less popular, how many visits your site has had.
SoQuo can provide the in-depth visitor analysis you need to understand, predict and respond with confidence to how people use your web site.
SoQuo Website Statistics track and log all the visitors to your site, monitoring the trends and providing useful information.The benefits of using such information include:
- Make daily decisions based on customer behaviour
- Traffic statistics are a form of direct feedback on the success of your site or campaigns
- Generate marketing numbers - not guesswork
- Learn what customers do & adjust content to meet their needs
- Adjust your strategy according to what works
- Identify non-effective strategies and drop them accordingly
- Profit from informed advertising and content management decisions
Our own unique graphical website statistics tool, included with all of the SoQuo sites, enables you to track visitors to your websites easily.
- Page popularity
- Website referrer URLs site
- Search engine keyword referrals
- Custom watches
- Geographic location analysis
- Browser and operating system analysis
- Broken pages
- Session lengths
If you require further detail and more intelligent analysis of your website, then SoQuo can build or integrate specialised and bespoke solutions. Contact SoQuo today for further information.